Our admissions process is quite simple. Upon receipt of the preliminary application information below and a $45 application fee, fully refundable, our faculty will prayerfully and promptly review your information. We will not keep you waiting but will respond as soon as possible by email. If you have questions before applying, please call us–904-805-6163. We’ll do everything we can to help you.
Preliminary Application Information
Our international audience uses a variety of Internet browsers and Operating Systems. To avoid technical difficulties, please email copies of documents in Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx) or Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf) to email: email@example.com.
- Full Legal Name
- You can include a preferred name
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number (We will call only if you ask.)
- Preferred contact method and best time to call if you would like us to call you
- Resume, Biography or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- List of all prior education (Degrees, Certifications, licenses, etc.) with name of Institution or Certifying Body. You can send transcripts later.
- Choice of degree program
- Personal Statement of your goals (only one or two sentences)
You can remit your application fee immediately if you wish by using PayPal, a secure site, click here. All debit and credit cards are acceptable. If you need to mail a check or money order our address is 5601 Edenfield Rd., #120, Jacksonville, FL 32277.