Most Reverend Heyward B. Ewart, Ph.D., Psy.D., D.D.
Patriarch, Holy Catholic Church International [HCCI]
President and Academic Dean, St. James the Elder Theological Seminary
Curriculum Advisor, M.A.-Ph.D. Program, Psychology with a Christian World View
Diplomate, American College of Forensic Examiners and American
Board of Traumatology Examiners
Most Reverend William Cardinal Malloy, Jr., M. A., M. Div., Th.D., D.D.
Cardinal and Chief Advisor to the Patriarch, HCCI
Dean and Professor of Theology
Dean of Clergy Formation
Superior, Traditional Catholic Rites, HCCI
Diplomate, American Board of Traumatology Examiners
Most Reverend Charles Cardinal Thorpe, Th.D., D.D.
Professor of Theology
Adviser to the Patriarch in canon law
Most Reverend Andrew Sagayam, Th.D., D.D.
- Archbishop and adviser to the Patriarch in ecclesiastics
- Shepherd of India
- Shepherd of the state of Virginia
Most Reverend Kasomo Daniel Wambua, M.A., Ph.D., D.Sc.
- Vice President, Educational Development
- Dean and Professor of Clinical and Counseling Psychology
Most Reverend Ritche Verdeflor Buenavides
- Bishop of the Philippines
Anacleto B. Millendez, M.D.
- Director of Medical Missions to Philippines and Africa
- Vice-President for DevelopmentDr. Carlos Viegas
- Instructor, Sacred Music Education
Archbishop James (Peter) Bramhan, OSB
- Metropolitan Archbishop Shepherding the African Orthodox Church, U.S.A.
Rev. Fr. Javon Seaborn
- Associate Professor of Theology for Chaplaincy Training
Arnel Banaga Salgado, RN, M.A. Nursing, B.Sc. Nursing, Ed.D., D.Sc.
- Professor, Christian Clinical Counseling for Malaysia
Rev. Dr. Dan L. Edmunds, Ed.D.
- Professor of Religious Studies
Rev. Christopher Lee Johnson, B.A., M.Div.
- Professor of Theology and Canon Law
Rev. Fr. John E. Montanez, B.S.N.
- Professor of Biblical Studies and Interpreter for Spanish-Speaking Students
Rev. Fr. Ernest Osuchukwu, B.A., M.A.
- Professor of Theology
Matilde Zayas, Ph.D.
- Professor of Christian Clinical Counseling
Victor D. Rivera-Carrion, Ph.D.
- Interpreter for Spanish-speaking students